Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Session 1

I am stretching my mind to embrace more of the net and learn about our e-world.

Acquiring new knowledge is exciting and I cant wait to be able to Blog, Pod and sort SPAM.
The people in my group are passionate about their goals and interests on discovering the web's secrets and I find that very inspiring. Every bit of new information I learned I associated with the person giving it.
My goal on the course was to become more aware and proficient using the e-tools.
Reflecting on the goals of the other members of the group I discovered more areas I would like to find out about.
I discovered the land of Pods and was thrilled to recognise one and all its complexity of creation when I received the link in my mail.
So watch this space I have switched on group mates and I hope to catch up and be able to give them something to add to their knowledge tool box.

No comments: